Maps & Downloads
- Map of The Chevin showing, car parks, bus-stops, main paths and bridleways.
- Chevin Forest Park Management Plan – produced by Leeds City Coucil to provide information about what the important features of interest are and a framework for managing The Chevin.
- Interpretation Board – This is a copy of the interpretation board that is in place on Surprise View containing interesting geological information about the area.
There is an Orienteering Guide, a Starter Orienteering Course and a longer Main Orienteering Course.
- White House Photobook – This is a low-res .pdf of the photobook created by Barbara Winfield, Chris Tomkins and Richard Marsh detailing the history of the Chevin’s most iconic building, the White House. Part two is here
- Jenny’s Cottage Photobook – This is a low-res .pdf of the photobook created by Barbara Winfield, Chris Tomkins and Richard Marsh about this famous building and it’s past. Part two is here
- Reginald and Keith Rawling’s Danefield Estate scrapbook is a fascinating collection of photographs and press cuttings from two of the key figures in the Chevin’s history. Part two is here and part three is here. Please don’t reproduce without permission.